At Inside Publications we periodically offer unpaid internships for high school seniors and college students interested in the following courses of study:
- Graphic Design
- Sales & Advertising
Registration for these opportunities is on-going.
Location: Atlanta, GA
About the Position
Inside Publications is seeking a Sales Associate to work across the company’s portfolio of titles and brands. Sales outreach for this position will include opportunities for advertising in magazines, websites, digital publication, social media platforms and custom publishing products. This individual will be promoting and recruiting advertising partners for new projects launching in 2017 as well. We are seeking an energetic, positive, highly driven and disciplined individual that is comfortable speaking, presenting, working with advertising partners and sponsors, and efficient in executing promotions on behalf of advertisers. This is a full time position that is highly commission-oriented and includes a base salary. This position is based at the company’s corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Sales outreach and presentations via telephone communication, e-mail correspondence and in person visits
- Recruitment of sponsors and advertisers for magazines, websites, web series and social media outlets
- Development of proposals and creation plus execution of advertiser promotional opportunities
- Ability to increase revenue and interest for upcoming projects and productions
- Maintenance of sponsor/advertiser relationships
- Strong people skills
- Experience in presentational marketing
- Adaptable to new and creative concepts within the business
- Previous knowledge of entertainment/production/sports industries preferred but not required
- Social media/digital background encouraged
- Team-oriented individual who is able to function well in a small business environment, yet also highly disciplined to work solo to achieve high level of performance
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is a full time position. Highly commission-oriented position with base salary. To apply for this position, please complete our online application form. Cover letters and resumes will be screened prior to interviews. Not all candidates will be interviewed. Please no calls regarding this position. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by a member of our staff.